Health for Keeps
Physiotherapy and Health Coaching For Work and Life
WHY HEALTH FOR KEEPS?
Stay well for the long term
Qualifications and experience
Reach your goals on your own terms
Tailored services for you
With you each step of the way
Covid-19. Updated 26th July 2021
As restrictions ease, the clinic will re-open on Wednesday 28th July. I will be wearing a mask and conducting a full clean between each client. Clients are requested to wear a mask where possible, however if you are unable, please let me know and we can work together to see if treatment can be completed as planned. Health for Keeps has its own Covid-safe Check-In QR code. Please scan and use hand sanitiser everytime you visit. If you feel unwell, please let me know and reschedule your appointment. Your health is my top priority!
I’m starting a blog! As soon as it’s ready, I’ll post a link here.
Podcasts and Facebook
Hear all about setting great resolutions when I chatted with Ali Sugars on the Purple Warrior podcast. Listen here: https://themotivationmumma.com/ep-13-resolution-revolution-with-carrie-taylor/
I’ve been running free online Yoga Nidra sessions via my facebook page, visit here to watch the replays: https://www.facebook.com/healthforkeeps/
What’s on in July and August?
- Public workshops: none are planned at present due to the current Covid restrictions
- Low Level Laser is available for therapeutic treatment. If you’d like to know how laser treatment can be used for particular conditions, please ask.
- The Covid-19 policy is continually updated, aligning with the South Australian government policy. If you have any concerns about attending physiotherapy, please don’t hesitate to call for a chat to find out what precautions Health for Keeps takes on a per person and daily basis to reduce transmission risks. I receive updates from the Australian Physiotherapy Association to keep me and all my clients safe.
Health for Keeps the new name for 146PHYSIO!
If you were looking for 146PHYSIO, you’re in the right place. The new name:
- represents my philosophy for helping people to get well, and stay well, equipping them with the information and skills they need,
- incorporates an integrated approach to health, where you are an active participant in your health choices,
- means I can offer businesses workshops and events to add value through healthy happy workplaces, to help them meet their goals!